Self-Care

The past few years had me realize more about self-care the way i'm not used to be before. Nowadays i care much about everything that i do and what it costs me. I frequently watch many youtube videos about self-care, diy, minimalism, eco-friendly and zero waste thingy that made me realize how far my judgment will affect almost all the part of my life and the environment. That is why in every single day i've been dreaming on many new things that i would like to do in the future. Especially the one that is better and will bring goodness to the most of people which i rarely do before.
So let me tell you about the whole self-care talk that fills my head. First of all, if you think that self-care is only abut how do you care much about your body, than for me it's completely wrong. Self-care for me is mentally and physically caring more about yourself. I mean it's not just taking care of our appearances but also taking care of how do we think about ourselves. Why? Because every single kind of emotions that we produce start in our own head, the way we think about it, the way we feel about it, and how we react into it. It all starts in our head. So, taking care of our whole mentally thing is very important.
For example, when i know that i'm less pretty than someone, there can be two possibilities of emotional reaction from me.  First, i start thinking that i'm unpretty or even ugly and feel really sad about it because you know, i compare myself to her. Second, i could only be thinking that 'oh  that girl is pretty', and that's it, no other emotional reaction involve because i don't compare myself to her. And that is how we have to start realizing a big gap of emotion in that two possibilities. For me, now i will choose option two, because i do care much about my appearances but nothing could change me for thinking that i'm just good the way i am. And i do realize that people born in so many different ways. So, comparing myself to another people doesn't even do me any good, because everytime we win the battle of comparing, sooner or later we also will face another superior out there which have more qualities than we are. And it will repeatedly happen again and again. So what's the point of doing that? I'm wondering.
The second method of self-care that i believe is physically treat and take care of my body or anybody body l.o.l. So, if we believe that we are great just the way we are, we are not turning deaf or blind with our appearances instead. I mean we do have a mirror, i believe that everyone does. So what i do is paying enough attention to the part of my body which i think need some improvement. Because in my religion, which is Islam, nothing is perfect except God. Don't you agree? And the outcome is i'm getting better at taking care of myself day by day because of experiences and many studies involved. It really is easy to start taking care of ourselves and once we get used to it, we will enjoy it even more.
Right now i can tell many things that had been upgraded from my appearances because of all the effort that i made all this time. Not that i do some phenomenal changes in my physics but i do feel different than i am before. Because i do care much about my body which also increase my health awareness. I'm also getting more knowledge by studying and doing little researches about health and self-care and it's good. I've never felt better before.
Supposed that you have done the mentally and physically care of yourself, don't forget to maintain it. Because the most difficult things in the process is maintaining the progress. It's not only trying to maintain what we have reach but also at the same time increasing it little by little so that we can reach a higher level. I'm still learning on doing that also, but i appreciate every moment that i spend for it. And i try as much as i can to enjoy it and giving it some excitement so that i'm not ended up bored in the process.
And the greatest thing that we can achieve when we do all of those self-care thing is that it's not only you who get the benefits. We are doing good things, receive good results, and spread more love to others. Not just human, buat also the entire environment. Supposed that we want to live more healthily and eco-friendly so we stop using plastic bags, who else will get the benefits? You know the answer already, it's almost everything in this universe will get the benefit. Amazing isn't it? So why not try to increase your awareness of self-care from now? It's now or never.
S.P.H

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ramuan Drama Cinta - Clara Ng

The Kingdom Out of Nowhere (Chapter I)

Jampi-Jampi Varaiya - Clara Ng