Let's write our dreams in the Cloud

This is maybe not something big, but it is going to be big if we can do it altogether. So let's start with the easiest one. This is what I want myself to do in the near future and already do now but I want to make sure that I keep track on it. It's not something that hard but sure are challenging.
First, always bring an eco bag or at least bring one large/medium casual bag that can hold many things at once, which I already do most of the times. I just don't want to add more plastic in this world. I can use my bag to carry many things and because I'm still single, I don't need much space for my belongings.
Second, drink water as much as I can per day. At least 8 litres of water means around 10-12 cups a day, which I already try to do everyday. Sometimes if it bores me to drink only water, I add something that could change the taste or giving an aromatic kinda feeling like lemon, honey, or simply just put it in the refrigerator to make it more refreshing.
Third, less coffee more tea. It's healthier and less risk. Actually this is hard for me because I like the taste of coffee, I like how just simply drinking it getting me energized through all the day. But maybe, it is only a matter of believes. I feel it or actually wanted to feel that way about coffee, so that mindful hypnotized me to believe it. So maybe I can change that mindful into a cup of tea, which I don't think it as an easy matter. But I'm willing to try.
Fourth, don't eat cakes, breads, cookies, or whatsoever that include flour or gluten things in it's ingredients. It'll only troubles me in the future, wether I gain weight or new ilnesses. I've been experimenting it on myself before which shows me a shockingly result. Whenever I am eating gluten, I get some puffiness in my body. Not like I get that puffiness because I'm over eating, because I do keep my portion especially at night. So I'm trying to eat gluten free food if I can, except from rice. I can't eat without rice, lol.
Fifth, less sugar more veggies and fruits. Well, actually eating those kind of food is better for my health and the taste is good. I'm very grateful that I born as a non picky-eater which means I can eat the majority of foods, except fatty things that I don't really like such us fatty meats etc. And I like eating fresh vegetables and fruits. This is an easy one for me to do, but to keep it constantly, I need to do alot of improvement in my lifestyle.
Sixth, read more books. Not just fiction, let's try another genre like biography, magazines, travelling and motivational books or etc that will enrich my knowledges. It hits me when I saw a youtube channel of kid's reaction into some foods that the kids out there, especially who lives abroad are very smart and they know many things compared to an adult in our country. Really? A kid could beat an adult knowledges? How so? That makes me realize how poor my education was and how poor my act to get more knowledges. So let's try to keep up with another people abroad.
Seventh, don't buy anymore clothes, shoes, bags, or any fashion items that only cost me more money while I actually don't need it. It's such a waste. One day I open my wardrobe and swear about how many piles of clothes in there. Oh my god, I've got to stop this madness before it's too late. I do really like fashion, that's why I try to collect as much as many new trends item. But what strucks me earlier when I saw a minimalism vlog is what the hell I've been doing all this time. Not only I spend much money for something that I actually don't need it, but also I am responsible enough for bringing more waste in to the world. That's simply upset me, and I want to change. I MUST.
Eighth, focus only on the kinds of achievement that I really want in life and do as much as many to achieve it. I need to draw a clear line on what goals that I want to achieve rather than just doing something simply because someone ask me to do it. This is hard and I know I need more deepful thinking about it but I do really want to be someone that isn't anyone.
Ninth, be more dilligent and super hard-working on everything I put myself into, so that I can be someone who's not only sitting on holiday. Sometimes I really think of myself as a lazy cat because I don't do much activities at home or at weekend. I couldn't be wasting more time as I am right now. I need some improvement.
Tenth, get more ideas about my career and of course I have to start thinking about it now before it's too late to start any. Actually I feel bored with my job now, I want some challenge. I want something that makes me improve my ability not only using it ordinarily.
I guess that's all that I can think of right now. All of those prior goals must be done at least in one to two months ahead. Hopefully I can do it all at once, or at least try.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ramuan Drama Cinta - Clara Ng

The Kingdom Out of Nowhere (Chapter I)

Jampi-Jampi Varaiya - Clara Ng